Accommodation in Tulum with Energy-Restoring
We know vacations are meant for unwinding and breaking free from our daily routines. Sometimes all we want is to sleep until we naturally wake up or relax to the soothing sound of birds chirping and the gentle waves. However, experiencing new activities, sights, and sounds may also sound appealing if the idea is to do something different. Many accommodations in Tulum offer refreshing moments and plenty of fun activities to help you get rid of stress. So, why not take a look at the experiences you can enjoy at our hotel to fully recharge your batteries?
Everything Kimpton Aluna Resort Tulum has to offer
As we mentioned earlier, vacations can mean much more than just sleeping or lounging on the beach. Our Tulum accommodation offers a wide variety of activities you will love. Every day, Kimpton Aluna Resort Tulum provides a different experience. First, let’s talk about the calendar:
- Every Monday at 4 PM, you can attend the “tortilla making” workshop, where you will learn the art of cooking with Mexican corn and taste its unique flavor. This complimentary experience is ideal for people of all ages, only for hotel guests.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are culture days. At 12 PM, we invite you to attend the Sian Ka’an and Matises tours for free. The first is a boat tour of the Sian Ka’an biosphere, while the second consists of a trip to the Matises jewelry store, a tequila and mezcal factory, and Mamitas Beach.
- If you are seeking something livelier and more energetic, we have a special event at Bhanu Sky Kitchen on Thursdays. Enjoy live music with great DJs and cocktails from 6 to 10 PM. And, if you still feel like dancing, join us on Saturdays at 6:30 PM for salsa dancing lessons. Let yourself be carried away by Latin rhythms!
- To relax your body and mind, join our rooftop vinyasa yoga classes. It is entirely free for our guests, and no experience is necessary to participate. Reconnect with your inner self as you stretch and relax every part of your body.
- Our activities on Fridays and Sundays come with additional charges; therefore, we recommend asking the staff at the front desk about these experiences.
Don’t Leave Yet our Accommodation in Tulum!
A top-notch accommodation in Tulum should offer amenities that ensure relaxation. Kimpton Aluna Resort Tulum offers Spa service daily from 10 AM to 6 PM. Our Ikal Spa is renowned for its Mayan techniques for facials and massages. So, not only will you feel refreshed to continue enjoying the Mexican gem of Tulum, but you will also connect with nature and ancient deities.
We also offer poolside cabanas, which provide a cool respite from the sun when it’s too strong and a place to relax while taking a dip in the pool. And to top it all off, you can bring your furry friend with you! We know the importance of our 4-legged friends, so we are a certified pet-friendly hotel.
Immerse yourself in the essence of Mexico and create unforgettable memories. And note! The weather is perfect these days, so don’t wait any longer!