The Perfect Attire For a Cancun Wedding
Are you planning the most exciting day of your life? If you are daydreaming about your Cancun wedding, you’ve probably already thought about the dress code! Whether you are the bride-to-be, the groom, a bridesmaid or a guest, this guide will be very helpful for your upcoming event!
Tips for you to pick the right outfit for a Cancun wedding
- Carefully select the fabric of your dress. Lightweight materials such as linen, chiffon or satin are always a good idea.
- Avoid long sleeves and long veils! At the beach, you need to feel lighter and move easily.
- Colorful clothes and soft prints are welcome!
- Your accessories and footwear can be relaxed and casual, but always chic.
- Avoid black! Although this is an elegant and sophisticated color, at a Cancun wedding, you’ll want to radiate color and fresh vibes!
As you can notice, choosing the dress for a wedding at the beach is not a hard task to solve. It is actually the perfect occasion for dressing up in a comfortable and relaxed way, but keeping it cool and fashionable. Details matter! Go for a trendy hairstyle and try some effortless beach waves!
The Ally Every Bride-to-be is Wishing For
Do you need a partner in crime to organize a breathtaking event? Bride Ideas, by Grupo Presidente® will be delighted to help you with every need you may have. Our planning team is highly qualified to bring to life everything you’ve always dreamt for your wedding!
The cherry of the cake: a luxurious and ultra comfortable stay at Presidente InterContinental® Cancún Resort. Make yourself and your guests feel at home at our luxury suites! Enjoy spectacular views, great amenities and a boost of energy with the heavenly Mexican Caribbean as a witness, in addition to our cancun wedding packages!