Your Dream Destination Wedding with Style & Passion
Choosing a destination wedding in a distant location ensures a new feeling for your big day. A wedding is not only the union of two souls but also a lifelong reminder of who you are as a couple and how far you’ve come. Getting married outside of one’s hometown is becoming increasingly popular among lovebirds. Have you ever thought of the perfect place to tie the knot with grace and elegance far from home?
A Slice of Paradise
There’s a particular spot in the world where luxury meets nature: Valle de Guadalupe. You may not be familiar with it—it’s not one of the main destinations that come to mind when talking about Mexico. Here lies, however, a spectacular site that pairs love with wine, exceptional gastronomy, elegance, and nature. El Cielo Resort promises to meet your expectations for a destination wedding, no matter how high they may be. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
Of course, before any wedding, there has to be a proposal. The best resort in Valle de Guadalupe is aware of this and is committed to being with you through every stage of love—from the first date to the wedding day. Let me introduce you to some of the places where you can share an intimate moment with your partner:
- Wine Cellar. A small space surrounded by the best wines of the region.
- Terrace. A cozy place with windows that allow you to see the greenery outside.
- Outdoor fire pit. Designed for a romantic and warm moment.
- Latitud 32. Our fine dining restaurant in the vineyards.
- Vineyards. Taking a tour together of this breathtaking area.
The Big Day
El Cielo Resort is ready to meet your needs and unleash everyone’s emotions for a. Now, shall we talk about the wedding? Our resort has the most beautiful and appropriate venues for the type of wedding you have in mind:
- Main Garden: with a capacity of 150 guests, our main garden offers a large space for special ceremonies that have friends, family, and close people on the list.
- Equinox: designed to accommodate up to 400 people, this venue, surrounded by vineyards and mountains, is a favorite of many couples.
- Under The Stars Terrace: this terrace, with views of the two reservoirs and the vineyard, can accommodate up to 140 guests and provides a lively space for an unforgettable destination wedding.
- Nuestra Señora de los Milagros Chapel: with a capacity of 100 people, it is a consecrated and intimate chapel for a meaningful celebration full of love and devotion.
Your Tailor-Made Destination Wedding
El Cielo Resort is more than just a destination—it’s a canvas where your love story can unfold in the most enchanting ways. Dare to say «I do» in the most beautiful place for a wedding in Valle de Guadalupe, with incredible views and a loving atmosphere. We encourage you to take a closer look at our venues and additional information you will love. El Cielo Resort‘s planning team is at your disposal to arrange every part of your destination wedding just as you imagine.