Say ‘Yes’ to Ixtapa with a Wedding on the Beach
Beautiful flowers, fun, and lots of love…all of this is what you need for your big day. A wedding holds immense significance in people’s lives as it symbolizes the union of two souls deeply in love. Therefore, finding the ideal place for your wedding on the beach is equally important.
The world is filled with numerous beaches, yet none match the romantic allure of the Mexican coastline. If you’re seeking a wedding ceremony set against turquoise waters, powder-soft sand, and breathtaking surroundings, then Ixtapa will undoubtedly be your top pick.
What Makes A Wedding on the Beach So Special?
The picturesque coastal town of Ixtapa offers breathtaking scenery, luxurious accommodations, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere that will make your special day unforgettable. Let me give you a few reasons why tying the knot in Ixtapa is the best idea:
- Stunning Beaches: As we mentioned earlier, Ixtapa boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The golden sand and crystal-clear waters create the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony and photoshoots. Moreover, some excellent hotels like Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa allow you to have an intimate ceremony on a private beach or a full-scale party.
- Ideal Weather: Ixtapa’s weather is perfect for outdoor weddings, with an average temperature of 81°F and 300 days of sunshine every year. Springtime (from March to May) and the dry months (from November to May) are the most sought-after seasons. However, the rainy season (from June to October) can provide stunning sunsets and dramatic skies.
- Luxurious Accommodations: Ixtapa has a range of accommodations to fit any budget or preference, from all-inclusive resorts to boutique hotels. Many resorts offer wedding packages and onsite wedding planners to make your big day stress-free. Therefore, we encourage you to learn more about the incredible benefits of having your wedding at the best hotel in Ixtapa.
- Delectable Cuisine: Mexico is renowned for its delicious cuisine, and Ixtapa is no exception. You and your guests can relish in traditional Mexican delicacies, fresh seafood, and international cuisine. And, of course, no visit to Ixtapa is complete without a tequila!
- Adventure Activities: Ixtapa is also an excellent destination for adventure-seekers. Enjoy fun post-wedding activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, fishing, and surfing. Ixtapa is about spending more than half of the time underwater!
- Easy Access: Ixtapa is easily accessible from major cities in the United States and Canada. The Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport is just a 20-minute drive from Ixtapa and offers direct flights from major cities, including Houston, Los Angeles, and Vancouver. So, besides being a spectacular experience, your beach wedding in Ixtapa will be pretty accessible for your guests.
So, are you ready to make a grand declaration of your love in the best possible way? Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa is prepared to welcome you and your partner in this new stage of your lives. We can perform legal and religious ceremonies—or, if you prefer, we also offer the possibility to hold a symbolic event.
Our eight venues can be tailored to the different needs of each couple—just as you always dreamed. Dare to live the best wedding on the beach, and contact one of our agents now!