The Ultimate Best 5 Things to Do in Ixtapa
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo is a beautiful coastal town in the state of Guerrero, offering plenty of activities and attractions for tourists. The list of things to do in Ixtapa is vast, and there is something for all types of personalities: adventurers, animal lovers, athletes, laid-back souls, explorers, etc.
Beautiful beaches, soft sand, clear blue waters, some peace and quiet… who wouldn’t want all that in one place? Mexico and its wonders are the answer to your prayers and are here to save you from the stress and rush of the city.
We recommend you 5 things to do in Ixtapa
- Take a stroll through the most beautiful beaches in Mexico. They are the ideal place to relax the body and the mind, to have fun with family and friends, and to enjoy life in nature. We recommend you visit Las Gatas and La Ropa, you certainly won’t regret it!
- To continue in the aquatic world, you should definitely go snorkeling and scuba diving. The crystal-clear waters of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo are perfect for these activities. Explore the underwater wonderland and see colorful fish, turtles, and other marine species.
- Regarding the previous point, you can’t afford to miss the 13-foot underwater statue of Christ. This phenomenon is something that words simply cannot describe. You need to be there to size up the shock of witnessing this treasure with your own eyes. Don’t miss it out!
- And while we’re at it, why not go swimming with dolphins? The ideal family-friendly activity. You will be able to swim with these incredibly intelligent creatures and, if they are in the mood, they might as well give you an aquatic peck!
- Discover the beautiful fauna of Isla Grande. This island is inhabited by dozens of white-tailed deer. No one knows how they arrived in the area, but they certainly filled it with life and motion.
The list of attractions is endless. If you’re still craving more, let us briefly mention more activities: you can play a round of golf, ride an ATV on the beach, take a boat tour on the ocean, explore the local markets, visit the archaeological zones, try the local cuisine and Mexican specialties, and more! You were warned, all the activities in Ixtapa are infinite and so much fun!
The perfect rest after these activities
Add the icing on the cake to your trip with Holiday Inn Resort All Inclusive, a Ixtapa hotel. In the end, the idea of going on a trip in the Pacific Coast of Mexico is also to unwind. Leave your comfort in the hands of our incredible rooms and suites. Don’t hesitate any longer and visit the wonderful Mexican gem and enjoy the best things to do in Ixtapa.